Monday, July 13, 2009

To be inspired.

*photos via flickr.

So I'm sitting here ironing out some ella mint details and thought I'd share an inspiring source with you....a compilation of some of my favorite photographs. They simply make me happy. My mind is teeming with infinite design ideas at the moment...all because of this lovely collage that's full of color and splendor. Can't wait to get started on the next design projects!!

Also...for those who are curious...the launching of ella mint went quite well this weekend. We are so very to excited to say we acquired a few clients who are just as enomored with our taste in design as we are. It's so cool to see our furniture find a loving home--and to personally witness how good it looks in the space! Last night Annie and I dropped off several purchased pieces to a client and helped her arrange them in her space. So fun...and rewarding. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment